26.8 cu. ft. 36-Inch Width Standard Depth French Door Refrigerator with Exterior Ice and Water and PrintShield™ Finish
- Everyday Price : $3,149.00
- Color:Black Stainless
This 26.8 cu. ft. french door refrigerator helps fresh produce stay that way with the ExtendFresh™ Temperature Management System. A pull-out tray accommodates large platters with ease, while a FreshChill™ Temperature-Controlled Full-Width Pantry lets you
Width: 35 11/16
Height: 69 7/8
Depth: 36 5/8 ... see more
- Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up.
- Displays and automatically dispenses water in ounces, cups or liters. You can choose from three programmed settings to pour a measured amount. Plus, two custom presets can be programmed for items you frequently fill like a coffee pot or water bottle.
- Provides quick and easy access to chilled water and ice.
- STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION for use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Helps maximize the storage space and optimize the organization of your refrigerator. The versatile design lets you retract the front of the shelf to accommodate tall items such as a pitcher of fresh-squeezed juice.
- Uses less energy than incandescent bulbs. Multiple lights are purposefully placed throughout the refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find items at a glance.
- Provides easy operation with touch-pad controls for all refrigerator functions.
- When selected, automatically adjusts the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer to the lowest setting as needed. This helps keep the refrigerator at the ideal temperature even when you have the doors open for an extended period in order to load all your freshly purchased produce.
- Separately monitors the temperatures in the refrigerator and freezer through a sensor located in each, to help ensure fresh fruit juices don't become frozen and prawns avoid freezer burn.
- Provides an ideal space to store large platters of appetizers and then access them with ease to keep you in the creative flow. It resists moisture and stains, and is removable for easy cleanup.
- Provides a manual temperature setting that lets you maintain the freshness of ingredients as varied as a whole salmon or large eggplants. It gives you total control over of the amount of cool air that enters the drawer.
- Adds interior room in the refrigerator with an ice bin that mounts on the inside left door to allow for extra space on the shelves.
- Allows you to organize frozen items on two levels, making them easier to access. It includes storage dividers in the lower basket to help keep smaller items easy to find, so it's easy to keep the lamb chops separate from the pork chops.
- Are applied to the leading edges of the refrigerator shelves. These rich accents complement the gloss finish of the interior, to make finding your ingredients as much of a pleasure as using them.
- Enable the crisper and pantry drawers to open and close with exceptional smoothness.The glides allow effortless movement, even when a drawer is fully loaded with melons or squash.
- Provide a dedicated storage option with adjustable humidity levels. They let you select the high humidity that keeps romaine crisp, or the arid environment that helps figs and apricots stay fresh.
|Advance Foam Insulation|
|Advance Foam Insulation||99.9% lower Global Warming Potential and Better Energy Performance|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||No|
|Cabinet Width (IN,inches)|
|Cabinet Width (IN,inches)||35 5/8|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Cooling Type||Single Evaporator|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||33 1/4|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||36 5/8|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)||29 5/8|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||48|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||26.80 inch|
|Cabinet Width (in)||35 5/8 inch|
|Carton Depth||36 inch|
|Carton Height||72 3/4 inch|
|Carton Width||38 1/2 inch|
|Depth||36 5/8 inch|
|Height||69 7/8 inch|
|Width||35 11/16 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||33 1/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||36 5/8 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||29 5/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||48 inch|
|Gross Weight||352 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||68 5/8 inch|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||69 7/8 inch|
|Net Weight||327.0 inch|
|Dispenser Options||Control/Child Lock,Filtered Ice,Filtered Water,Measured/Metered Fill,Night Light,Slide out Tray|
|Dispenser Pad Color|
|Dispenser Pad Color||Black|
|Dispenser Type||Exterior Ice and Water|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Bins||2 Fixed Gallon,3 Adjustable Gallon|
|Door Bins||Pizza Pocket|
|Door Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Door Style Configuration|
|Door Style Configuration||French Door|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||710|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color||Black|
|Freezer Drawer/Basket||1 Full Width Lower Plastic,1 Full Width Upper Plastic|
|Freezer Type||Slide-Out Door 2 Tier|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)||7.77|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||No|
|Handle Color||Black Stainless|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||68 5/8|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge(IN,inches)||69 7/8|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers||2 Half-Width|
|Icemaker Location||Refrigerator Door|
|LCD Touch Screen|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Liner Finish||White Glossy|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Exterior Dispenser|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool||Yes|
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Interior Shelves|
|Number of Interior Shelves||5|
|Refrigerator Type||French Door|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)||19.03|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves||1 Slide Out Full Width,4 Adjustable Half Width|
|Temperature Range||-5/+5 FC 33/45 RC|
|Temperature-Controlled Drawers||1 Full Width Pantry|
|Total Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Total Volume (Cu Ft)||26.8|
|Types of Ice|
|Types of Ice||Crushed/Cubed|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified||Passed 60 point AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Sustainability Standards|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Water Filter Part Number|
|Water Filter Part Number||EDR2RXD1|
|Width (IN,inches)||35 11/16|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.