24" Under-Counter Microwave Oven Drawer
24" Under-Counter Microwave Oven Drawer
- Everyday Price:$1,599.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
Give your kitchen more room for creativity with an ingenious top-loading microwave oven drawer that installs in your wall or island, saving you valuable countertop space for food preparation. Opening and closing the drawer are one-touch simple. Sensor coo
Width: 23 7/8
Depth: 23 1/4 ... see more
- Is ideal for open kitchen designs and islands. Under-counter and in-wall installation options free up counter space for ingredients and food preparation. And, its top access lets you check or stir foods without removing the dish from the microwave.
- Consistently delivers exceptional results. Choose from a menu with 10 foods you microwave most, plus popcorn settings and a reheating mode ideal for hard-to-reheat foods like tilapia. A sensor detects humidity coming from the food to optimize cook time.
- Allows you to easily open and close the microwave drawer at the touch of a button, giving you effortless access even with your hands full.
- Cooks and defrosts your favorite foods, from making popcorn to thawing a cut from a side of beef, quickly and thoroughly with high power.
- Is spacious enough to comfortably fit a variety of different containers and work as a complement to your conventional oven.
- Lets you instantly choose from a menu the type of food you're defrosting, to ensure precise control and best results.
- Delivers brief pulses of 50% microwave power to keep your cooked foods warm without overcooking until they’re ready to be served, helping you coordinate the timing of a multi-course meal.
|Cavity Finish||Powder Coat|
|Cooking Power (watts)|
|Cooking Power (watts)||950|
|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||22 1/8|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||1.20 inch|
|Carton Depth||27 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||21 3/4 inch|
|Carton Width||29 1/4 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||22 1/8 inch|
|Depth||23 1/4 inch|
|Width||23 7/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||88 inch|
|Net Weight||74.0 inch|
|Door Release||Push Button|
|Microwave Selections||Add A Minute,Sound On/Off,End of Cycle Signal,Off/Cancel,Beverage,Control Lock,Cook/Start,Auto Cook,Cook Time,Frozen Entree,Defrost,Languages - English/French,Popcorn,Potato,Cook Power,Reheat,Soup,Soften/Melt,Timer,Frozen Vegetable,Fresh Vegetable|
|MWO Interior Depth|
|MWO Interior Depth||16 9/16|
|MWO Interior Height|
|MWO Interior Height||7 1/8|
|MWO Interior Width|
|MWO Interior Width||17 5/16|
|Number of Keypads|
|Number of Keypads||1|
|Number of Power Levels|
|Number of Power Levels||11|
|Scrolling Electronic Display|
|Scrolling Electronic Display||No|
|Width (IN,inches)||23 7/8|
|Work Surface Light|
|Work Surface Light||No|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.