30" Gas Range
30" Gas Range
- Everyday Price:$1,349.00
- Sale Price:$805.00
- Total Savings:$544.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
One-Touch Keep Warm Setting
- Just one touch of a button keeps food warm in the oven until everything — and everyone — is ready.
- A third heating element and single convection fan circulate hot air throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking.
- Resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- The Effortless™ Temperature Probe allows you to set the desired finished temperature and alerts you when that temperature has been reached. The oven then holds the desired temperature of the meat by switching to a keep warm function for better cooking results.
- Move heavy pots and pans without lifting with continuous, corner-to-corner grates
- Perfect for cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- A 20-minute light oven cleaning that's chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking - our ovens automatically adjust standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results.
- Your oven cleans itself - so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3 and 4-hour cycles.
|Cooking||Griddle : Included|
|Total Capacity - Cu. Ft.||5|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||CSA Certified|
|Keypad Entry Time & Temp||Yes|
|Self-Clean||2 3 4 Hours|
|Temperature Probe||Effortless Probe|
|Center||Oval 10000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface||Color-Coordinated Porcelain|
|Grate Color||Black Matte|
|Grate Material||Cast Iron|
|Grates||3 Continuous Grates|
|Knob Color||Cast Stainless Steel|
|Left Front||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear||14000 BTU|
|Right Front||18000 BTU|
|Right Rear||5000 BTU|
|Door Finish||Edge to Edge Glass|
|Drawer Handle||Stainless Steel|
|Min Circuit Required||5A|
|Voltage Rating||120V 60Hz|
|Cooktop Finish||Black Porcelain|
|Drawer Finish||Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Finish||Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel|
|Manifold Finish||Smudge-Proof™ Stainless Steel|
|Leveling Legs||4 Adjustable|
|PROP 65 Label||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Oven 1 Interior Color||Slate Blue|
|Oven 1 Interior Depth||19-1/8"|
|Oven 1 Interior Height||18-5/8"|
|Oven 1 Interior Width||24-3/8"|
|Baking System||Even Baking Technology|
|Oven 1 Broil||13500 BTU|
|Oven 1 Broiling System||Variable (400°F to 550°F)|
|Cleaning System||Steam Clean|
|Convection System||350 Watt True Convection|
|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Interior Lighting||1 Incandescent|
|Rack Configuration||3 Heavy Duty Handle Racks|
|Rack Positions||6 positions|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.