30" Induction Cooktop
30" Induction Cooktop
- Color:Stainless Steel
Four powerfully-efficient induction elements offer more responsive cooking, exceptional temperature control and more energy efficiency. Features Perfect Set® controls, a Power Assist function and keep warm setting.
: 30 inch
: Glass top
Burner Type:Glass top
Width :30 inch ... see more
Boil water in 90 seconds^
- Inspired by professional performance & power, the induction cooktop boils water in 90 seconds!
- Cooking with induction is more responsive than gas or electric — you can instantly adjust the heat to a delicate simmer or bring it to a quick boil.
- With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch — making it easier to clean.
- The induction cooktop adapts to different pot & pan sizes to provide perfectly consistent heat for delicious results.
- Maintain food at the perfect serving temperature with this setting — it’s a great feature when you’re entertaining.
- Adjust heat with greater accuracy than gas or electric cooktops, especially at lower settings. Perfect for melting chocolate and cooking delicate foods and sauces.
- With up to 25 digital preset touch settings, you can quickly raise or lower temperatures, so cooking can begin at any time — without waiting for preheating.
- Cooking with induction is 70% more efficient than gas and 20% more efficient than electric.
- Our exclusive limited warranty that includes 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor.^
- Generates rapid heat for a quick boil.
- Mounts above a single wall oven for additional installation options.
- Easy to read at a glance and conveniently located near your cooktop controls.
- To help avoid unwanted use.
- Electrolux induction cooktops include elements that are compatible with most cookware — if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works.
- Complies with the ADA requirements as specified in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
|Burner Type||Glass top|
|Certifications & Approvals|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/CSA|
|Controls - Engineering||Glass-Touch|
|Display Type||White LED|
|Keep Warm Setting||Yes|
|Center Rear||8" - 2300/3600 Watts (Induction)|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Left Front||8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)|
|Left Rear||8" - 2300/3200 Watts (Induction)|
|Right Front||8" - 2300/3600 Watts (Induction)|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||35.0 / 35.1|
|Connected Load @ 240V||8.4 / 7.3|
|Connection Location||Right Rear Center|
|Min Circuit Required||40A|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Product Weight (lbs)||62|
|PROP 65 Label||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||60|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Tags: 30" Induction Cooktop